Israel’s military said Friday it was suspending the pauses during which it had been allowing food and other humanitarian aid to enter the famine-stricken Gaza City, saying it was in the “initial phases” of its planned offensive in the territory’s largest city. Israel also said it had recovered the bodies of two hostages held in the devastated enclave. Follow our liveblog for the latest developments.
Trending
- Kel Mitchell Talks Kel’s Burger Fest and possible ‘Good Burger 3’
- Volkswagen's Brazil unit ordered to pay $30 million for decades-old 'slave labor' case
- UK-Ireland box office preview: ‘The Roses’, ‘Caught Stealing’ get ready to rumble | News
- Olivia Colman and Benedict Cumberbatch’s secret to successful marriages
- Billy Zane Had To ‘Not Give A Shit’ Playing Marlon Brando
- Hungary declines to condemn Russian attack on Kyiv
- German jogger fights back against voyeur – DW – 08/29/2025
- Palestinian director Scandar Copti's 'Happy Holidays': A bold portrait of life between two worlds